In addition to our usual high standards of maintaining a clean environment, we have updated our procedures for cleaning and sanitization to ensure the safety of our spa and salon. We have also set up new distancing standards and protection barriers to increase protection for both clients and staff.
- Per government regulations waiting rooms and lounge areas are closed. You must wait outside until the time of your appointment.
- Upon arrival, please check-in by phoning our Front Desk, a staff member will bring you in when it’s time for your appointment.
- Clients should arrive wearing a mask, if they do not have one, one will be provided for them. Clients will need to wear a face mask for the duration of their visit. Clients must use the hand sanitizer station and complete the screening questionnaire as they enter the building.
- Due to limited capacity, our cancellation policy has been changed to require 48 hours’ notice to avoid charges.
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well or have a temperature above 38°C. You will not be charged for late cancellations if you are not feeling well.
- We will be servicing appointments only. We will not be accepting walk-ins until further notice.
- Coats, handbags or other personal items will not be taken by our staff until further notice.
- No beverages, snacks or magazines will be available until further notice.
- Retail products; until further notice we can not accept exchanges or returns. Sales are final.
- Clients cannot wait for other clients. Clients can only be in the building during their appointment time.
- No guests are allowed unless they are also booked for an appointment at the same time.
- In compliance with Health Unit guidelines, if you have travelled or have come in contact with someone who has travelled within the last 14 days, are feeling unwell or have come in contact with someone who has, we ask you kindly that you please reschedule your appointment no sooner than 14 days.
Salon & Spa
- All our staff will wear new/clean PPE with each client.
- Hand sanitizer has been placed throughout the salon and spa areas.
- Clients must wear face masks when spa services are being performed except during facial treatments and hair removal of the lower face area.
- Whenever possible, an acrylic shield will be used to form a barrier between the client and the technician.
- We will use disposable spa wear and linens in services wherever possible.
- Our Locker Rooms are set up for social distancing.
- Hydrotherapy services will not be available until a later date.
- Couples massages will not be available until a later date.
- Until further notice, we will not be offering spa lunches
- Masks are mandatory for all Guest Relations team members.
- Check out options: TAP is available for electronic payments.
- Gratuities: We encourage clients to use electronic payment for gratuities. If you wish to use cash, we can provide a tip envelope where you can personalize your thank you. Staff cannot accept cash tips directly.
- Plexiglass partitions have been installed at the Front Desk.
- Markings have been placed on the floors at the Front Desk to allow 6’ social distancing.
- Retail products will be wiped down before given to clients.