As a company we have taken this transition very seriously with the main goal being to ensure our clients continue to feel safe during their Zana experience.
Based on the guidance and direction from the provincial government and health unit we have reviewed and updated our policies to both accommodate our fully functioning business and the best interest of our clients and our staff.
In addition to our usual high standards of maintaining a clean environment, we have updated our procedures for cleaning and sanitization to ensure the safety of our spa and salon.
- Masks are no longer required indoors in the Salon or Spa. If you feel safer wearing a mask, you are welcome to do so.
- Clients must use the hand sanitizer station as they enter the building.
- If you are not feeling well, we kindly ask you that you please reschedule your appointment.
- No guests are allowed unless they are also booked for an appointment at the same time.
Salon & Spa
- Our staff will continue to wear PPE with each client.
- Hand sanitizer has been placed throughout the salon and spa areas.
- Acrylic partitions will remain in place.
- Hydrotherapy services are now available for booking.
- Refreshments, snacks or spa lunches are now available.
- Check out options: TAP is available for electronic payments.
- Gratuities: We encourage clients to use electronic payment for gratuities. If you wish to use cash, we can provide a tip envelope where you can personalize your thank you.
- Plexiglass partitions will remain in place at the Front Desk.